Every week, I post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Build up your Twitter following before you publish.
- How your book research can help with marketing.
- Using Amazon adverts for non-fiction books.
- If you’re thinking of getting into video, read this first.
- How to use Pinterest to market your books.
- Advice for authors writing in a series.
- Don’t be taken in by these copyright myths.
- A “Books Anywhere” service is a nice idea, but it won’t happen.
For help with any aspect of publishing, email me.