Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- You can now add all kinds of rich content to your book page on Amazon.
- Advice for writing your author bio.
- To really get to know your characters, interview them.
- The reality of using TikTok to sell books.
- If your book is in KindleUnlimited, this is a useful look into the borrowing and buying habits of KU subscribers.
- Marketing doesn’t have to be aggressive. It can be gentle.
- How to create and use Reading Lists on Draft2Digital.
If you want to publish your book, email us to find out how we can help.