Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Build up a community of readers that enjoy your books.
- You can (and should) build an author platform even if you don’t know what that means.
- Creating a connection with readers will help you sell books.
- Travelling can help to fuel your creativity.
- Most writers suffer from self-doubt of some kind. Here are three ways to fight it.
- Tools and resources to help you plan for 2022.
- How to expand your platform by doing less.
If you want to publish your book, email us to find out how we can help.