Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Watch out for copyright scams claiming that you’re using copyrighted images on your website.
- Amazon made some very smart decisions in the early days, which are now largely forgotten.
- Grammar tip: To italicise or not to italicise?
- Don’t forget your protagonist’s sidekick.
- A new email promotion list has launched: Hello Books.
- An interesting discussion of NFTs, and their similarities to DRM.
- Everything you need to know about launching a book.
If you want to publish your book, email us to find out how we can help.