Every week, I post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- The US Copyright Office has changed the rules around registering copyright of online work.
- Ways to boost audiobook sales.
- Does your story pass the shiver test?
- Marketing need not, and should not, be sleazy or scammy.
- Writing about family can be a tricky business.
- There are important differences between “copyright free” and “royalty free”.
- An open letter to the industry from Pride in Publishing.
If you want to publish your book, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.