Every week, I post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- How to maximize sales (and potentially hit a best-seller list) when you launch your book.
- How to find and work with a professional editor.
- Make sure you don’t make these mistakes with your book.
- Knowing your comparison authors is useful for marketing. Here’s how to find them.
- Facebook are adding new ways for creators to make money. Make sure you read the ToS, though.
- PublishDrive have a new tool that will help co-authors split their KDP royalties.
- Pearson, the huge text book publisher, are switching their focus from paper to digital text books.
If you have a suggestion for a link to be included in a future post, email me.