Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Barnes & Noble‘s alleged new policy makes it harder to get your book on their shelves.
- We don’t know how big the ebook market really is. But it’s much bigger than the latest APA figures suggest.
- How indie authors can use subscription platforms like Patreon.
- Books on the NY Times bestseller list are getting shorter. What does that mean to you?
- How to write a plot twist that is believable but still unexpected.
- It’s just a story. Don’t fall into the trap of thinking that your novel is important.
- You’re not in competition with other authors. Or, as Kristine Kathryn Rusch puts it, “We’re in this together with the writers who write what we write, the readers who love what we love.”
Book a FREE consultation to find out how we can help you publish your book.