Every week, I post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Nora Roberts is following through on her threat to sue to the Brazilian author accused of plagiarism.
- You’ve heard you need an author platform. Here’s how to create one.
- Draft2Digital have a useful primer on content marketing.
- How to use guest blogging to sell more books.
- You don’t have to be on Twitter.
- Why we don’t really own digital content (such as ebooks).
- How to get your book reviewed by mainstream outlets.
If you have a suggestion for a link to be included in a future post, email me.