Every week, I post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- How do you name your characters?
- What imposter syndrome is, and how to combat it.
- Just because a company claims to be part of your community, doesn’t necessarily mean that it can be trusted.
- The trouble with Goodreads.
- One idea is a situation. Two are a plot.
- Why not host a genre reveal party?
- Being a guest on a podcast will help you connect with readers.
If you want to publish your book, email me at email@example.com.