Weekly News: 28th October 2019
Every week, I post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- How to apply Chekhov’s Gun to your writing.
- We all get creative slumps. Here are six ways to get past them.
- How to promote your books on Facebook.
- The realities of traditional publishing.
- How to write authentically diverse stories.
- It’s not easy to write a good author bio, but this will help.
- The difference between Facebook ads and boosted posts.
For help with any aspect of publishing, email me.