Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- The future role of books at Amazon is uncertain.
- The sale of Simon and Schuster to Penguin Random House has been cancelled.
- If you don’t feel like writing, lie to yourself about what you’re going to do.
- The copyright fights over Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.
- As an author, you have a brand, whether you know it or not. Make sure it’s the right brand.
- How to get back to writing if you’ve had a break.
Book a FREE consultation to find out how we can help you publish your book.