Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Kristine Kathryn Rusch has a follow-up post about Brandon Sanderson’s Kickstarter.
- Trying to understand the motives of “The Spine Collector“.
- Ways to promote non-fiction books on Instagram.
- How to work out which social media platforms you should concentrate on.
- How to find readers if you’re a new indie author.
- Common mistakes to avoid when writing about doctors.
- How to make your marketing content stand out from the crowd.
Book a FREE consultation to find out how we can help you publish your book.