Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Metadata isn’t nearly as complex as it sounds. But it is very important.
- Be careful when using creative commons-licensed images and other materials.
- Free and inexpensive ways to use BookBub to market your books.
- Why publishers don’t do anything to prevent plagiarism.
- You don’t have to write to the latest trend.
- It seems like there are new publishing scams every day. Here’s how to avoid them.
Book a FREE consultation to find out how we can help you publish your book.