Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Authors have many options these days. How do you choose the one that’s right for you?
- We’d all like to be more productive in our writing. These ideas might help.
- New opportunities appear at a dizzying rate. Kristine Kathryn Rusch on how to work out which ones are worth pursuing.
- Joanna Penn has been a full-time author entrepreneur for a decade. Here’s what she’s learned in that time.
- Being approached by an overseas publisher is exciting, but a note of caution is advisable.
- The pages your website should have, and the ones that are good to have.
- Your website theme came with stock images and text. Make sure you delete all of it.
If you want to publish your book, email us to find out how we can help.