Every week, I post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Seven common problems writers have with characters.
- Joanna Penn on exclusivity vs publishing wide for ebooks, print, and audio.
- Your book should make a promise to the reader, and deliver on that promise.
- When you sign up to a service, always know what you’re signing up to, and remember that you can walk away.
- An interesting way to enhance book cover images on Facebook.
- You need conflict, or you have no story. Here are some ways to create more conflict.
- Want to advertise on Amazon UK? Here’s how.
If you have a suggestion for a link to be included in a future post, email me.