Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- A new book prize is launching later this year, for authors with disabilities and chronic illnesses.
- A step-by-step guide to using Amazon ads to market your book.
- Victoria Strauss on the pros and cons of the new Copyright Claims Board in the USA.
- We all aim to sell our books to strangers, but you should start with people you know.
- Publishing has changed and keeps on changing. But what will come next?
- Why line editing (or copy editing as it’s also known) is so important.
- Everything you need to know about hiring a virtual assistant (VA).
Book a FREE consultation to find out how we can help you publish your book.