Every week, I post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Are you using Pinterest?
- There are many paths to success as a writer. The trick is to find one that works for you.
- Do you use editorial reviews on Amazon?
- Plagiarism: What it is, how to respond, and how to avoid it.
- Why and how to use a template for your mailing list.
- An insight into fake reviews and those that write them.
- Stop procrastinating. Now.
If you want to publish your book, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.