Every week, I post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Live fast and leave a beautiful story.
- How to create a single short link that will go to your readers’ favourite store.
- Explaining the fight between libraries and publishers over ebooks.
- Want to build your online presence? This series of three videos might help: video 1, video 2, video 3.
- How to create, edit, and use Universal Book Links from Draft2Digital.
- The number of independent bookshops in the UK has increased for a third consecutive year.
- Four research tips for authors writing historical fiction.
For help with any aspect of publishing, email me at email@example.com.