Every week, I post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- The pandemic is hitting the traditional publishing industry particularly hard.
- Get into the habit of marketing your books.
- Harlequin has added a disturbing clause to its freelancer contract.
- You have complete control over your website (unlike social media). Make the most of it.
- Things you post on social media may (legally) turn up elsewhere.
- Contrary to some headlines, you do not lose your rights when you upload images to Instagram.
- Make sure you get your past tenses right.
If you want to publish your book, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.