Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Amazon is to change its ebooks return policy after a long campaign by the Society of Authors and the Authors’ Guild.
- Battle lines are being drawn over art created by artificial intelligence.
- Why authors can’t afford to ignore marketing.
- Your health is important. How to look after yourself as a writer.
- Don’t ignore readers from other countries. Market your book worldwide.
- How to do research for your writing.
- What young adult novels need to be successful.
Book a FREE consultation to find out how we can help you publish your book.