Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- It looks like Amazon will launch a new site in Sweden next month, but it probably won’t sell Kindle books.
- Kobo Writing Life want to promote books by #OwnVoices authors.
- We seem to be doing everything virtually these days. This is some excellent advice on improving virtual presentations.
- Children’s books never go out of style. Here are five tips for those writing for kids.
- Your marketing should focus on feelings, not logic.
- A new watchdog advisory from The Alliance of Independent Authors: Octa Group.
- Make sure you give your protagonist’s career some thought.
If you want to publish your book, email us to find out how we can help.