Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Are characters protected by copyright? Some are, and it’s useful to know which ones.
- Is your novel ready for publication?
- You need a set of author photos. Here’s how to get a good set.
- How to do plot twists well.
- Write regional fiction, and become a big fish in a small pond.
- You’ll probably get a lot of unsolicited advice. Here’s how to deal with it.
- Consumers expect everything to be available on an unlimited streaming service. Books are no exception.
If you want to publish your book, email us to find out how we can help.