Weekly News: 26th August 2019
Every week, I post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- There are big changes on the horizon for Facebook ads.
- Advice for authors wanting to get their books into libraries.
- Get the benefits of social media without wasting time.
- What to avoid if you appear in the media.
- Make sure the Amazon price for your paperback is not higher than elsewhere.
- Your marketing messages should aim for clarity, impact, and brevity.
- Why your novel needs a genre.
- How to work with book bloggers.
For help with any aspect of publishing, email me.