Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- If technology is not your thing, hire someone who embraces it.
- The distinctions between genres and sub-genres aren’t always clearly defined.
- Seven ways to improve your book descriptions.
- Don’t abandon your books and refuse to market them.
- Book marketing ideas for 2021.
- Want to write a book, but don’t have time? Kobo Writing Life has the answer.
- Practice making every word count in the 100 Word Microfiction Challenge.
If you want to publish your book, email us to find out how we can help.