Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- How authors support each other on social media.
- Amazon will start adding a transparency code to KDP Print books if the uploaded cover doesn’t include a barcode.
- Lots of authors are looking for alternatives to Audible & ACX. Be careful, even established companies like Scribd can engage in rights grabs.
- Facebook (or any other social media company) could delete your account at any time. Make sure you have a mailing list that you control.
- Give your chapters titles, not just numbers. Chapter titles are useful for marketing.
- Kristine Kathryn Rusch on deadlines.
- Writing non-fiction? Avoid these mistakes that make your work look amateurish.
If you want to publish your book, email us to find out how we can help.