Every week, I post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- What does the future hold for Goodreads?
- Advice for authors who would like to be speakers.
- The essential elements of an author website.
- How unscrupulous publishers get the “Amazon best seller” tag.
- One for the romance authors: how to write sizzling first love scenes.
- Don’t blindly copy other people’s marketing.
- How to promote your book for free.
For help with any aspect of publishing, email me.