Every week, I post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Draft2Digital can now distribute your ebooks to Vivlio. See this blog post for details and how to opt-in.
- Make sure everything on your website is properly licensed.
- Are audio books victims of classism?
- Why and how to build your mailing list.
- Some readers find their next read on Reddit.
- Joanna Penn on how she does her first round of edits.
- Is your website accessible?
If you want to publish your book, email me at email@example.com.