Weekly News: 25th March 2019
Every week, I post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- People worry that teenagers are reading less. But they’re just reading in different ways.
- It doesn’t have to be bad news when an already-famous celebrity writes a book in your genre.
- The Alliance of Independent Authors has advice on finding the perfect title.
- PublishDrive have introduced Team Royalties, a way to split royalties between multiple authors.
- The Nonfiction Authors Association has tips on writing a memoir.
- Do you hate the idea of selling? Change how you think about it.
- OverDrive is bringing library ebooks into German-speaking countries.
If you have a suggestion for a link to be included in a future post, email me.