Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- A reality TV show featuring authors is being planned. They’re looking for people to take part in the pilot.
- Victoria Strauss reminds us that author reality TV is not a new idea.
- Authors are creative people. Why not use that creativity in your marketing? Here are some ideas to serve as inspiration.
- Ingram is entering the wholesale book market in the UK.
- Writing articles for other sites can be a useful way of broadening your reach.
- How to market a series with BookBub ads.
- How and why you should use automation triggers with your mailing list.
Book a FREE consultation to find out how we can help you publish your book.