Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Publishing is full of scams. Here are some to watch out for.
- Jane Friedman explains what to expect from an edit or proofread.
- Amazon is hugely dominant in the US, but much less so globally.
- All authors suffer from self-doubt. The important thing is that you don’t let it stop you writing.
- Wattpad has been sold, and Western publishers don’t understand how significant that is.
- Watch out for these phrases when investigating publishing services.
- How to add twists that will delight your readers, not just confuse them.
If you want to publish your book, email us to find out how we can help.