Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Orna Ross has predictions about what changes the next ten years will bring for self-published authors.
- Watch out for marketing services that look impressive but don’t deliver value.
- Audible has changed its tax reporting policy, which has implications for how authors file their tax returns.
- Co-writing can bring great rewards, but there is a lot to consider before embarking on a joint project.
- How to take an idea and turn it into a book.
- Marketing isn’t just ads and social media. Be more creative with your marketing.
- Customise the 404 error page on your website so that errors lead to sales.
- Until 30th April, use discount code SPMC22 to get 50% off a SelfPubCon registration.
Book a FREE consultation to find out how we can help you publish your book.