Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Advice for anyone thinking of doing National Novel Writing Month (#NaNoWriMo)
- Should your ebook be exclusive to Amazon, or would you be better off “going wide“?
- An editor is there to help you improve your book, so don’t take the criticism personally.
- Take this quiz to work out why your book isn’t selling.
- Everything you need to know about pen names.
- What to do if Amazon shuts down your KDP account.
- Worried about writing your first book? The Fussy Librarian can help.
Book a FREE consultation to find out how we can help you publish your book.