Weekly News: 24th June 2019
Every week, I post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Snapseed is a useful app for editing images for use in blog posts etc.
- Useful advice for anyone contacting book bloggers to request a review.
- Good news: self-published author incomes are on the rise.
- Why Kobo’s CEO loves indie authors.
- PublishDrive has debunked five myths about self-publishing.
- The self-help book market is huge, so it’s important to stand out from the crowd.
- Legal issues: using real people, quotes, lyrics, images and citing sources.
If you have a suggestion for a link to be included in a future post, email me.