Weekly News: 24th February 2020
Every week, I post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- You can do better at marketing.
- How to find or set up a great critique group.
- How to spot literary agent scams.
- An excellent guide to ISBNs from the Alliance of Independent Authors.
- Your book collection is your biography. What does it say about you?
- A useful checklist for editing.
- How to structure a middle grade novel.
For help with any aspect of publishing, email me at email@example.com.