Every week, I post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Advice on running giveaways.
- Editing for your reader.
- Where does your book fit in the market?
- Can you ask people to do some of these to help your book?
- There is no “international copyright law“.
- Men and women’s bodies are described differently in novels.
- You can succeed without being on social media.
If you want to publish your book, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.