Weekly News: 23rd September 2019
Every week, I post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Several ways to outline your novel.
- If you commission art, make sure you and the artist both know exactly what you have (and haven’t) bought.
- Everything you need to know about book cover design.
- How to get press attention for your book.
- “… publishers that have substantial investment across formats are growing in confidence, reaping the rewards of both worlds.”
- The brutally honest truth about book publicity.
For help with any aspect of publishing, email me.