Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Good news for anyone co-authoring a book, or making a multi-author ebook box set: Draft2Digital now offers payment splitting.
- World Intellectual Property Organisation are offering a new way to evidence your copyright with WIPO Proof.
- Limited-time discount prices are a common indie author marketing tactic. Draft2Digital make it easy to schedule them in advance.
- Does your story suffer from a saggy middle?
- Interesting advice on building good, long-lasting relationships with other authors.
- We all need editors. Here are five places to find one.
- Comparison authors, or “comp authors” are a powerful marketing tool. Here’s how to find them.
If you want to publish your book, email us to find out how we can help.