Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- KDP are now printing and selling paperback and hardback books in Sweden and Poland.
- Print on demand and ebooks have many advantages, some of which aren’t immediately obvious.
- How to find the holes in your novel’s plot.
- Giving talks at libraries can grow your readership and sell more books.
- How you can benefit from crowdfunding platforms like Kickstarter
- How to deal with negative comments and criticism on social media.
- How to make a great author website that sells books.
Book a FREE consultation to find out how we can help you publish your book.