Every week, I post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Self-publishing has changed everything in publishing, but some people are trying to ignore that.
- Writing your author bio.
- A guide for authors wanting to get into audiobooks.
- Bad reviews are inevitable. Don’t let them get you down.
- Why authors should blog, and how they should do it.
- Watch out for bad advice. There’s plenty of it, unfortunately.
- How to handle feedback, whether it’s complimentary or not.
For help with any aspect of publishing, email me at email@example.com.