Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- So you’ve taken the advice to create a newsletter. Now, what do you do with it?
- Lessons authors can learn from the TV programme Shark Tank (Dragon’s Den in the UK).
- A preview of tools that Draft2Digital will be implementing from Smashwords.
- Copyright infringement lawsuits have been filed against DeviantArt, Stability AI, and Midjourney.
- A rare glimpse into the life of a ghostwriter.
- If you’ve got multiple books, there are lots of ways to bundle them.
Is your New Year’s resolution to dust off that book you wrote and finally get it out there? Book a FREE consultation to find out how we can help you publish your book.