Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- BookFunnel have added a new feature, allowing you to use your own domain for landing pages.
- Want to win an award for your writing? The Alliance of Independent Authors can help.
- Things change, and they are going to keep changing. The only real option is to embrace change.
- How to write descriptions that will interest, not bore, your reader.
- Facebook groups can be great for authors, but make sure you know the etiquette.
- There’s a big difference between falling and failing. Don’t confuse the two.
- Prolific writers aren’t precious about their work. That’s what enables them to write so much.
If you want to publish your book, email us to find out how we can help.