Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Amazon KDP are increasing their print charges. Authors may need to revise the list price of their print books.
- It looks like Barnes & Noble will no longer allow print-on-demand (POD) books to be stocked in their stores.
- What ALLi thought about this year’s London Book Fair.
- Not long after Kobo Plus launched in the US & UK, Amazon is increasing the price of Kindle Unlimited.
- How to create images that suit your marketing aesthetic.
- How to fit your genre’s tropes into your books.
- Algorithms are rubbish at recommending books, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that humans are better.
Book a FREE consultation to find out how we can help you publish your book.