Weekly News: 22nd June 2020
Every week, I post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- The Alliance of Independent Authors (ALLi) and the Ethan Ellenberg Literary Agency (EELA) have inaugurated a partnership to assist ALLi members in the management and licensing of their rights.
- Should you write (and publish) your memoir?
- Questions to ask before signing a traditional publishing contract.
- How will the publishing industry change in the wake of the pandemic?
- Lots of fonts that you can safely use on the web.
- Advice for authors embarking on blog tours.
- How to edit your own manuscript.
If you want to publish your book, email me at email@example.com.