Every week, I post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- How to create a lead magnet to market your books.
- Ten lessons from ten years of blogging.
- If you didn’t think GDPR was serious, take note: British Airways are being fined £183.39 million ($229 million / €204 million)
- Scribd has introduced Snapshots, a new way to promote nonfiction books.
- Joanna Penn on mobile payments, reaching Chinese readers, and AI for voice.
- A detailed post explaining how to move from MailChimp to MailerLite.
- Spending a lot of time sitting writing could have a major impact on your health.
If you have a suggestion for a link to be included in a future post, email me.