Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Why you should take a long-term approach to book marketing, and how to do so.
- Draft2Digital have advice to help you create better characters.
- Make sure you’re ready for Facebook’s next big change.
- Be careful when signing over rights. Make sure you know exactly who owns what.
- It’s natural to be jealous of another’s success. But here’s how to deal with that feeling constructively.
- Clichés to avoid when writing about single characters.
- How to write a novel based on the retelling of a myth.
If you want to publish your book, email us to find out how we can help.