Every week, I post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Kindle Unlimited/KDP Select vs. Going Wide: Which is Better for Self-Published Authors?
- These tips will help you turn book ideas into actual books.
- Shape the future of publishing with Kickstarter’s first-ever digital conference.
- If you use Grammarly, you may not realise how much of your information they collect.
- Publishing insights and writing tips from this year’s Muse & the Marketplace.
If you have a suggestion for a link to be included in a future post, email me.