Every week, I post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Google Images has new features to help find images to licence.
- Add a little fear to your novel.
- Why some authors don’t publish their work.
- Improve your Kobo sales.
- Writing articles to sell more books.
- Most publishers don’t fact-check books. Should they?
- I organised a sale but got an unpleasant surprise when Amazon wouldn’t let me reduce the price.
If you want to publish your book, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.