Every week, I post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- How to get the most out of a book signing.
- Write better book descriptions.
- Your readers could (and should) be your best book promoters.
- Reedsy has launched a review service.
- 32 ways to market your book(s).
- Self-publishing is the solution to low author incomes.
- Mike Shatzkin on the changes that are coming to publishing.
For help with any aspect of publishing, email me.