Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- A surprisingly insightful comparison between Nickelback and marketing.
- Three ways to improve your book marketing.
- There’s lots of advice out there to avoid prologues. But they aren’t inherently bad.
- Young people in the UK are less likely to buy from Amazon.
- It’s easy to count followers, but it’s not a useful metric.
- Five rules for anyone interested in writing cozy mysteries.
- Seven ways to improve your writing for blog posts, emails, etc.
Book a FREE consultation to find out how we can help you publish your book.