Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Kristine Kathryn Rusch on what Brandon Sanderson’s Kickstarter means for publishing and authors.
- How to write better book titles.
- If you haven’t worked with an editor before, here are some best practices.
- As the world opens up, book fairs are starting to happen again. Here’s what you need to know.
- If your story didn’t do as well as you’d hoped, don’t despair.
- Want to get noticed on LinkedIn?
- Don’t fall for these crime writing myths.
Book a FREE consultation to find out how we can help you publish your book.